Friday, January 25, 2008

Valentines For A 9 Year Old Boy

As my children get older I'm finding that my concerns surrounding Valentine's Day have gone from trying to get reservations at a romantic restaurant to finding the right Valentine's Day card for my 9 year old son to distribute to his class. He's still young enough to want to celebrate, but too grown up (he thinks) for many of the Valentine's Day cards available at our local Target.

Super heroes? Mom - that's for babies! SpongeBob? Lame. Harry Potter? You can't be serious!

So, instead of spending a couple of hours in the Valentine's Day aisle, we turned to our friends at Cocoblu Studio. Owner Sarah Lemoine created the perfect custom Valentine's Day card for us.

Manly? Yes. Cool? You bet! Add some Cry Baby Bubble Gum and you've got the perfect Valentine's Day card for a 9 year old boy!

Enter discount code ITTYBITTY for 15% off your purchase of Valentine's Day cards or custom stationery at Cocoblu Studio.

2 comments:

Tip Junkie said...

Very manly! I love it.

CocoBlu Studio said...

Thank you so much for your kind words! I hope Spencer has the hippest valentines in school!

Best,
Sarah