Saturday, June 21, 2008

Kung Fu Panda - Movie Review


A big thank you to our in house movie critic, Spencer, for reviewing Kung Fu Panda for the Itty Bitty Ladybug Blog!


Last night I saw Kung Fu Panda with my 8 year old sister and 4 year old brother. Jack Black is one of my favorite actors and I think he did a great job as the voice of Po, the panda.


The movie was really funny. My whole family laughed a lot. Kung Fu Panda also has a really good message. Po, the panda, keeps trying even though it seems like he will never be good enough. In the end, his dreams come true and he is able to save his village.


I don't want to give away too much of the story. Kung Fu Panda is a fun movie that your whole family will enjoy!


Submitted by
Spencer, age 10.


Save This Page To Del.icio.us

1 comment:

TonicHome said...

Thank you Spencer for that informative movie review. It was written very well and based on your feedback, I just might take my family to see it.

We are big "Jack Black" fans at our house also. Look forward to more of your movie reviews in the future!